EXPERIENCED AND PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AND BUSINESS LAWYERS (Virtual Services Available)
15 Ihuntayi Road, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
NOT JUST YOUR LAWYERS, BUT YOUR TRUSTED LEGAL PARTNERS AND ADVISORS FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE AND BUSINESS NEEDS
Trusted by OVER 100 CLIENTS ( companies and individuals) across 4 continents
Hello there, I am Tosin Omotosho, the smart entrepreneur’s and smart real estate investor’s lawyer.
I and my team help entrepreneurs with the legal aspects of their businesses like getting prompt legal advice, drafting detailed contracts to protect their interests, representing them in business transactions and negotiations and all things legal as regards their business.
We work with Real estate owners and investors by doing due diligence when buying property, drafting the necessary documents and contracts to show their new ownership, perfecting their ownership, managing their real estate investment portfolio, representing them in property transactions and management and giving timely and prompt legal advice on real estate in Nigeria.
What we do for our clients
Save yourself from regrets
As an entrepreneur you need a lawyer from the start of your business and at every stage of their business.
We do so through the following.
- Company Formation, Trademark Protection and Registration
- Intellectual Property Protection and Assignment
- Post Company Incorporation/Registration matters
- Legal advice on your business transactions on how to make the most profit in your transactions whilst protecting your interests.
- Dispute Resolution
Real Estate Law
Avoid legal traps
Whilst Real Estate remains one of the best asset classes, it is only profitable when you invest and manage it with the help of experienced professionals.
As your Real Estate lawyer, we help you from the start of your journey,
- Doing the necessary due diligence and verification to ensure you don’t get scammed of your hard-earned resources.
- We also provide legal advice for both individual investors and corporate investors, Real Estate consultants and other stakeholders in the Real Estate industry.
- We draft the necessary detailed documentation for all Real Estate transactions like purchase, sale, lease, gift, rentals etc. to protect your interests as an investor and stakeholder.
- At Charis Legal Practice, we are your legal partner to success in your real Estate investments.
Benefits of Working with Us
What Our Clients have to say
A Personal Note from our Managing Partner
I am Tosin Omotosho, and it is a pleasure to have you on our website.
I have been a business and real Estate lawyer for over 14 years, and I spent my first 8 years cutting my teeth in a topmost Lagos law firm before starting Charis Legal Practice.
As an undergraduate of Law at Obafemi Awolowo University, I dreamt of helping lots of people get out of trouble or even avoid trouble altogether with my knowledge of the law.
I started my career at a topmost law firm in Lagos where I practiced for 8 years and cut my teeth in real estate law, legal advisory, dispute resolution, commercial litigation.
I saw firsthand how not getting access to prompt, timely and professional legal support ruined many Businesses and Real Estate Investment.
In 2017, I started Charis Legal Practice and our vision is to be our client’s trusted partners in business and not just their lawyers.
We seek to understand each client’s peculiar needs and use our knowledge and expertise to help you achieve your goals (within the ambits of the law), whether you are an entrepreneur or a real estate investor.
Now thanks to technology, I and my team serve our clients are all over the world from every part of Nigeria to other countries like the UK, Canada, and the USA.
We have served over 100 clients (both individuals and companies) within 5 years of our existence and more than 50% of our clients have become repeat clients.
Yes, our clients trust us because we don’t just work with you as your lawyer, we are your partners.
Care to join us today.
You can contact us by calling, sending a text message or WhatsApp message to 08067579491
HOW TO USE OUR SERVICES
- You can contact us by calling, sending a text message or WhatsApp message to 08067579491
- Send an email to [email protected]
Tosin Omotosho (LL.B OAU, B.L), Charis Legal Practice
Tosin has been featured in...
16 COMPANY CHANGES (YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT )INTRODUCED BY THE NEW COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT, 2020: It is obvious that our world moves
Registering business Partnerships in Nigeria; General Partnerships, Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships in Nigeria
PARTNERSHIP UNDER THE COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTER’S ACT, 2020 A partnership is an arrangement between two or more people (the “Partners”) to do business together